Skip to main content

Coffee & Me (and to all coffee drinkers around the globe)

I have been an avid coffee drinker for as long as I can remember in my adult time. I think I started coffeeing in university to get myself alert for morning classes, then I got to refuel for late night studies and before I knew it, I cannot live without one in my everyday consumption.

Besides the bitter taste and aroma that I craze about, it energises me to do my work. I can focus and be attentive on completing my work. Somehow the brain works better with that caffeinated drink. Not only it tastes good and addictive, it somehow supports me on my everyday life.

What I do not know is that coffee contains antioxidants. I always know antioxidants in fruits and vegetables, but coffee, it is something fascinating. More like a good news right? Antioxidants neutralise free radical and protect your cells from further damage. It carries a role in reducing inflammation in our bodies.

Another thing about coffee is that it promotes happiness and pleasure. No wonder I feel good after sips of drinking hot coffee. I also think coffeeing foster relationship. We hang out with friends and family over coffee sometimes. While drinking coffee and cakes, we share stories and laughs for hours. I always cherish that moment.

I ended up read more about coffee benefits and already delighted that it helps burn fat and boost our mood. More favours to coffee, studies have shown that coffee intake is linked with decreased mortality which means we live longer than non-coffee drinker. You can add that to your good side of drinking coffee 😃

Some studies show that coffee may lower your risk for cancer, Alzheimer and Parkinson disease. In simple words, it plays a part in protecting us from chronic diseases. Even studies show a lower risk associated with type 2 diabetes and heart disease. 

Coffee is also to me a cultural asset where most countries have their own signature coffee, hence the coffee culture around the world. Since I am one of the coffee lovers out there, we sure go for coffees when we are in cafes and enjoy the different aromas and tastes that comes along with our brews.

Having reading the good things about coffee, I am now more than happy sipping my cup of coffee or two in my ordinary everyday life.


#coffee #coffeedrinkers #coffeebenefits #coffeehealth


other article

note : freelancewriter, ghostwriter malaysia, ghostwriting, servismenulis, penulisupahan, articlewriter, penulisartikel, terjemahan, translator, penterjemah


Comments

Popular Posts

Volunteer sekolah orang asli

 Pada 18 November yang lalu, saya menjadi sukarelawan di bawah sebuah organisasi bernama Bila Bila Odyssey, yang menganjurkan satu program di SK Bukit Bangkong (A), sebuah sekolah Orang Asli berhampiran Sungai Pelek, dalam kawasan komuniti Mah Meri. Sekolah tersebut mempunyai kurang daripada 120 orang murid dari Tahun 1 hingga Tahun 6. Program yang dijalankan berfokus kepada STEM, dan murid-murid dibahagikan kepada enam kelas. Saya ditugaskan untuk mengajar mereka cara membuat plastisin sebagai salah satu aktiviti pembelajaran. Setiap sesi dijalankan selama lebih kurang 15 minit. Saya sendiri sebenarnya turut belajar bersama kanak-kanak ini. Secara ringkas, cara membuat plastisin bermula dengan mencampurkan 10 sudu tepung dan 1 sudu garam, kemudian digaul rata. Dalam bekas lain, air dicampurkan dengan pewarna makanan dan untuk kelas ini kami menggunakan warna merah dan biru. . Air berwarna itu dituangkan sedikit demi sedikit ke dalam campuran tepung tadi, lalu diuli sehingga adunan...

Witty Game : Breakout at NU Sentral

 I recently went to Breakout at NU Sentral and played “The War for Rembrandt” with two friends. The game is recommended for beginners and has a 65% success rate. From the start, we purposely chose an easier game because we wanted a higher chance of winning, especially since the tickets weren’t cheap. Even the staff suggested we pick a simpler room. Before the game began, we were given a short briefing on the dos and don'ts. Only one person was allowed to bring a phone into the room, as we needed to download their app beforehand for in-game hints and assistance. All our belongings were stored in a provided locker. The game lasted about 50 minutes. Our first impression upon entering the first room was “wow”. It really felt like stepping into a different world. It was definitely a mental challenge. We asked for hints twice, yet still we didn’t make it through the final room in time. We really enjoyed it although we failed. Haha! Breakout is a themed real-life escape room venue located...

That Wānaka Tree

I was scrolling through my IG when one post caught my eye — a tree. Because the picture was so beautiful, I read the caption. It’s about a famous tree in NZ called the Wānaka Tree. So, I did some research, and here’s some interesting info. A willow tree grows at the edge of Lake Wanaka, on the South Island of New Zealand. It may just be a tree, but it gained popularity among tourists due to its photographic appeal, with a mountainous backdrop and its stunning reflection in the water. Its fame soared when photographer Dennis Radermacher won the New Zealand Geographic Photograph of the Year in 2014. It goes back to the 1930s when a farmer planted willow branches into the ground to make fence posts. It was meant to be just a fence post, part of a line to stop animals from wandering around the lake’s edge. But nature had other plans. That branch took root and grew into a tree. Against all odds, and unbelievably, it is now one of the most photographed sights in New Zealand tourism and has g...